create a marketing promotional video through a government support project


Hello! This is HEROTOWN.
We also make a lot of support from the government fortresses.
​
It's important to make a promotional video, but how can you promote it and explain it to your customers to create the effect you want?
​
So ... so
I'll put the shooting scene first ~
​
​
​
Promotional video shooting takes the following steps:
​
(In case of government support project, you take care of it.
First of all, I plan how to make the video.
And if you need a model,
Photographed after confirming it
Edit after shooting
​

Shooting today is budget. And for convenience in time
I decided to use Chroma Key Studio.
Isn't it expensive?
Don't worry we don't have any extra money.
We are also starting up with support facilities.
​

The video is different from the photo
The video model should be good at acting.
​
Photos can be retouched in Photoshop.
It's hard to do that video (but it's not impossible ... but it takes a lot of time.
That's why we need to pick people who are good at acting.
​
​
They're quite old age. I never felt it in the acting.
​

Where you can insert various backgrounds
Camera takes three shots
​
Two Sony camcorders for 4K shooting
One DSLR
​
I'm going to upload it to Youtube and shoot it in FHD (Full HD)
The script is written in front of the monitor.
I'm not reporting, so I don't need a prompter.
​
It is a monitor for the flow of metabolism
​
​
Today's shoot is a "Dried Fish"
​
I plan according to the size of the government support project.
There is a big amount, but from the middle of the year to the end of the year.
​
Split that amount
-Studio rental
-Modeling
-Camera and other equipment
-Editing (sound, subtitles, CG), etc.
​
​
 
​
Luckily we have our own studios and free studios.
We have all the equipment so we can pay attention to shooting, editing and modeling
​
Fort#PR Video 're one of the determining factors when costs carrots
​
That's #HEROTOWN. This is why our is a good place.
​
Come join us and katok friends
Ask a question ~~~~
​

​
​
​
Because the models acted naturally, the promotional video came out as intended.
These promotional videos are now a variety of channels
- Instagram
- Youtube
-Cafe, blog
-It will be inserted into the detail page, etc ..
​
 
​
​
I saw you on the scene
Would you like to see a video made by the other government support project?
It's a filming scene.
​
I think it will help you.
​
Subscribe to our Youtube
If you have any government support project, please feel free to contact me ~~~
​
​
 

Like this, we participated in the government support project
with a passionate presentation.
I made it properly.
​
I've become a company that can't sell pear dried fish and avocado concentrate.
​
We will continue to work hard at any time.
​
​
​
Keep up with the boss of the Mother's Hand
They're looking up with a smile.
​
Naturally immersed (name is true) Fighting!!
HEROTOWN is fighting!!
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

hangover product viral video shooting site

撮影現場スケッチ / マーケティング広報映像作成 / photography sketch / Marketing Presentation Videos