cafe shooting sketch

HELLO!

This is a professional photography company, HEROTOWN ​
Today we went to shoot the sugar-free cafe in Daeheung-dong.
​
The first impression is
​
​
​
Well
​
​
​
It was hard
so hot

Ah, it's on the seventh floor.
​​

Sloth, how are you?
​
​
The cafe is on the 7th floor, but the elevator only runs to the 6th floor.
​
It's cute because it's a sloth.
haha
​

​
​
​
 

Oh I'm dying to lift up all the materials for shooting.
​


The logo mark means sugar-free.
​


radish. end. Party.
​
​
​

It doesn't contain any sugar or flour
haha
I know
​
​

Chief
If you want to go home quickly, start working right away.
​
​
​
"Click"
​
​
​
​

Before you go inside the cafe,
I decided to shoot with the model from the stairs.
​
​
The wall was white so the lights were too strong.
​
​
If you bounce the light against the wall,
it is expressed smoothly and naturally​
​

Well..
​
​

Wouldn't it be a burden to shoot right in front of you?
I'm sorry I'm sorry...
​
​
​
​

+1 burden
​
​
​

I'm in a meeting for a while.
The model told me to rest a bit.
​
I think the model is harder than me. Of course.
​
​
​

The rain stopped
​
When we came to thunder showers
Hmm
​
I do not like it
(Heart)
​
​
​
​
​
​
It's likely to fall when you pass by
​​

The poster is impressive.
Sugar Free Sugar Free!
Pangchanggangangtangang!


​

The cafe is on the 7th floor, so there is an outdoor terrace.
I liked the outdoor scenery.
​
Deep inside!​
​


Awesome atmosphere~
​


I'm glad it won't fall in the corner though.



Why did you take this?
​
I think I told you to use that as a table
​


Um, beauty pole~

​​

What are two guys doing?
What is it ~~
​​


Thank you for the cool ah ,,,
​
If you didn't give it, we would have died ,, ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
​
Of course there was no time to drink.
​
​

Always good bye
There's nothing really missing here and there.​
​​

Shooting with selfie concept!
​

I didn't want to eat in front of me.
You're angry
​
​
Yes to me
​
​
​
​

I really wanted to eat.
​


Can I eat the cake???

​


The client is wearing sunglasses and looking at the monitor.
​​
The boss
I should try to take a sunglasses and monitors.
​
​
​
​

I was shooting outdoors.
​
Did you like the cafe staff?
You follow the same.
​


The manager is a pro
15 years of studio experience
Over 1500 products / food shots only!
​
​
This is a professional.​...

Also, I am a pro
haha
​
​
​
​

Sit and shoot ..! Holding each camera
haha,,!!
​​

Get down and shoot!
This is real at all.



It's so tasty.

(All shots will be uploaded later ..!)


​
​
​
​
​​
​
​​

(Click to connect immediately!)
​
​
​

​
​
<More portfolio>
​
​
1. Pasta franchise promotional video
​
​
2. Cosmetic photography
​
​
3. Product detail page design / production
​
​

(Click to connect immediately!)
​

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

hangover product viral video shooting site

toppogi shooting sketch