cafe shooting sketch

HELLO!

This is a professional photography company, HEROTOWN ​
Today we went to shoot the sugar-free cafe in Daeheung-dong.
The first impression is
Well
It was hard
so hot

Ah, it's on the seventh floor.

Sloth, how are you?
The cafe is on the 7th floor, but the elevator only runs to the 6th floor.
It's cute because it's a sloth.
haha

 

Oh I'm dying to lift up all the materials for shooting.


The logo mark means sugar-free.


radish. end. Party.

It doesn't contain any sugar or flour
haha
I know

Chief
If you want to go home quickly, start working right away.
"Click"

Before you go inside the cafe,
I decided to shoot with the model from the stairs.
The wall was white so the lights were too strong.
If you bounce the light against the wall,
it is expressed smoothly and naturally

Well..

Wouldn't it be a burden to shoot right in front of you?
I'm sorry I'm sorry...

+1 burden

I'm in a meeting for a while.
The model told me to rest a bit.
I think the model is harder than me. Of course.

The rain stopped
When we came to thunder showers
Hmm
I do not like it
(Heart)
It's likely to fall when you pass by

The poster is impressive.
Sugar Free Sugar Free!
Pangchanggangangtangang!



The cafe is on the 7th floor, so there is an outdoor terrace.
I liked the outdoor scenery.
Deep inside!


Awesome atmosphere~


I'm glad it won't fall in the corner though.



Why did you take this?
I think I told you to use that as a table


Um, beauty pole~


What are two guys doing?
What is it ~~


Thank you for the cool ah ,,,
If you didn't give it, we would have died ,, ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
Of course there was no time to drink.

Always good bye
There's nothing really missing here and there.

Shooting with selfie concept!

I didn't want to eat in front of me.
You're angry
Yes to me

I really wanted to eat.


Can I eat the cake???



The client is wearing sunglasses and looking at the monitor.
The boss
I should try to take a sunglasses and monitors.

I was shooting outdoors.
Did you like the cafe staff?
You follow the same.


The manager is a pro
15 years of studio experience
Over 1500 products / food shots only!
This is a professional.​...

Also, I am a pro
haha

Sit and shoot ..! Holding each camera
haha,,!!

Get down and shoot!
This is real at all.



It's so tasty.

(All shots will be uploaded later ..!)



(Click to connect immediately!)

<More portfolio>
1. Pasta franchise promotional video
2. Cosmetic photography
3. Product detail page design / production

(Click to connect immediately!)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

create a marketing promotional video through a government support project